6 on 6: March | Pink

This is the second month that I’m participating in 6 on 6 (the first time was back in October) which is a monthly photo challenge created by Scruffy Little Nerf Herder.  The goal is to take 6 geeky themed photos to be posted on the 6th of the month and all of them should prominently feature a certain color.  As Pink was assigned to March, I knew it would be the perfect time to post my second set of photos.

IMG_0382

Bloglovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ YouTube ♥ Goodreads ♥ Pinterest

IMG_4762.PNG

16 Responses to “6 on 6: March | Pink”

1. Desiree says:

So much pink goodness :) Love the Sailor Moon plate.
    Desiree recently posted…Hello…My Profile

2. I love all of your pink stuff <3
    Danielle @ From Girlie to Nerdy recently posted…Deadpool Easter Eggs: Nerdy Easter Egg Ideas + GiveawayMy Profile

I always love your photos! They always look so cute, clear, and beautiful!
    B recently posted…Review! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water!My Profile

4. Liz Keysmash says:

You have so much beautiful pink geeky stuff! We really struggled with this color this month.
    Liz Keysmash recently posted…Read Harder: Read a book out loud to someone elseMy Profile

5. Emma says:

I’ve never seen so much pink, it’s amazing! That giant macaroon..

6. I love all the pink!
    Kristyn @ Reading to Unwind recently posted…Weekly Unwind 3.6.15 #8My Profile

It seems that all the pink of the world belongs to you, that’s amazing!! I couldn’t snap a single photo of something pink in my life at the moment :/
    Alice recently posted…Silmarillion Sunday | The ScheduleMy Profile

8. LOVE that Sailor Moon dish! Excellent photos! And your Cardcaptor Sakura set…that’s something I definitely want to own sometime.
    Kay Nyman – My Open Sketchbook recently posted…Brain Dump: Life Choice AnxietyMy Profile

9. All of the Sailor Moon stuff! <3

A pink prompt was the perfect one for you :) Love this roundup of pink things!
    Rachel recently posted…The First Time I Got HighlightsMy Profile

11. Liana says:

Legit, this is so magical.

12. Mandy says:

Such a cute collection! Is that galaxy background a scarf?
    Mandy recently posted…Recently Read | January/February 2016My Profile

ALL OF THE PINK! That color makes me think of you :)
    Alexa S. recently posted…Screens & Scenes: The One Where I Watch Lots of TVMy Profile