Outfit of the Day: Smallville Attacks

Lately I’ve been in the mood to re-read all of my favorite comics.  I’m not sure what it was that drove my desire but the force is strong with this feeling.  It could be that I’ll be moving soon so I’ve been packing and rediscovering some of my favorite trades that I haven’t had the ability to display while I temporarily lived at my parents.  All I know is that I want to start with Geoff John’s Teen Titans run and continue reading about those characters.  One of my favorite trades revolving around a Titans alum is Superboy: Smallville Attacks by Jeff Lemire.  Lemire has always been one of my favorite comic book writers and I really love his take on Connor Kent.  I totally ship him with Wonder Girl<3  My fiance Andrew and I even dressed up as Connor and Cassie two NYCC’s ago!

IMG_9093_600px

IMG_9063_600px

IMG_9054_600px

IMG_9068_600px

IMG_9085_600px

IMG_9077_600px

IMG_9094_600px

IMG_9059_600px

Jacket: ModCloth (N/A) | Shoes: Sam Edelman | Tank: Target
Superboy: Funko  | Skirt: Forever 21 (N/A)

10 Responses to “Outfit of the Day: Smallville Attacks”

1. You are so cute in these pictures, Kristen!
    Happy Reading!
    ~Icky.

Love your outfit!! The skirt is so beautiful :)
    Alice recently posted…5 Things in My Bag at All TimesMy Profile

3. I love your outfit! Super cute! I do love rereading classics and moving/packing helps you find things!
    Kristyn @ Reading to Unwind recently posted…{Book Tour} – Sexy Bastards (Spotlight)My Profile

You look adorable! And I love the outfit :D
    Alexa S. recently posted…Tunes & Tales: Grease Live!My Profile

What a fun look :) love the themed outfit posts you put together!
    Rachel recently posted…The Beer Spa Experience in PragueMy Profile

Love this outfit, that jacket is perfect xoxo
    Cate recently posted…FYeahJapan: Ghibli Museum & Totoro Cream Puff CaféMy Profile

7. Oh my word, that skirt is adorable, and I need that jacket in my life!!!
    Kendall Ashley recently posted…5 Fandom Friday: 5 Things In My Bag At All TimesMy Profile

8. Great outfit – love that jacket!
    Danielle @ From Girlie to Nerdy recently posted…Funko Friday: Show and TellMy Profile

That skirt is so cute! This whole outfit is cute! I love the Superboy Funko! I’m heading to my local comic book store tomorrow and I’m looking forward to picking up some new issues!
    Sara Strauss recently posted…Favorite ThingsMy Profile