Wish List Worthy: Wave 2 of the Harry Potter Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

Yes yes yes yes yes! Although Luna Lovegood is still noticeably absent from the new lineup despite being included in the preliminary concept sketches for Wave 2, I am still over the moon about the new figures!  Funko has even announced a March 15th release date for the new pops so we won’t be waiting that long!  I’m most excited to add Draco, Sirius and Dobby to my Harry Potter collection but I’m sure I’ll be picking up Yule Ball Hermione and Ron too because they’re an OTP of mine.  The dementor is admittedly frightening but I suppose my Voldemort needs at least one supporter on the shelf.  Hopefully the other characters included in the concept art (Luna, Neville, Triwizard Harry and Gambon Dumbledore) will make up the next wave.  Plus, I’m still hoping for a Ginny, Hedwig, Hogwarts Express, Fleur Delacour, Bellatrix LeStrange, Mad-Eye Moody, Cedric Diggory, and the list goes on and on!

(All images via Pop Vinyl)

Not Included in Wave 2

Bloglovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ YouTube ♥ Goodreads ♥ Pinterest

Screen Shot 2014-10-26 at 6.58.06 PM

12 Responses to “Wish List Worthy: Wave 2 of the Harry Potter Funko Pop Vinyl Figures”

1. Joana says:

Damn it! I was hoping Luna would be in this wave. Oh well, Sirius shall be mine!!
    Joana recently posted…Music Monday – Book SoundtrackMy Profile

2. So, I kind of forgot there were more planned. And here I was feeling content that I had the whole Wave 1 set! My wallet is going to hate me…
    Kristin | My Life as a Teacup recently posted…Getting Started on YoutubeMy Profile

3. Melissa says:

I really want Dobby. He’s such an unusual/adorable looking Pop! I’m still holding out for Remus Lupin though. He’s my favorite character of the series.

4. I have to have Dobby and Sirius for sure – I wish they’d come out with Luna!
    Danielle @ From Girlie to Nerdy recently posted…Celebrity Deaths and Weekend RecapMy Profile

5. Kay Nyman says:

I’m so in love with that Dementor haha! So creepy. Must have it. Along with Sirius for sure.
    Kay Nyman recently posted…FOCUS: Productivity – An AddendumMy Profile

That Dementor is really creepy! I need Luna!! Why isn’t it out right now???
    Sara Strauss recently posted…Influenster Marc Jacobs #VelvetNoir MascaraMy Profile

7. These are awesome! I love that dementor–even though it’s TERRIFYING!
    Kendall Ashley recently posted…Supernatural Returns Tonight: Prepare Your Fangirl Hearts for The Cage, The Darkness, Sam and Luci, and Dean and AmaraMy Profile

I’m SO excited about these!! I really need to start a Funko fund. There are too many good ones!
    Rachel recently posted…Thursday Thoughts + $200 PayPal GiveawayMy Profile

I’m sad Neville and Luna aren’t among this new wave! BUT I’m totally picking up Hermione in that Yule Ball dress ;)
    Alexa S. recently posted…Tunes & Tales: 25My Profile