My Current Kate Spade Wish List

When I was a little middle schooler, Kate Spade and Tiffany & Co. were my intro into the world of fashion and brands.  Since I’ve gotten older and wiser I’ve stopped caring about wearing designer clothes and having designer accessories but one thing that’s stayed consistent is my love of Kate Spade.  I lost touch with the brand for a bit in high school but it was reinvigorated with new designs during my college years and I found myself lusting after her products once again.  I love that Kate Spade often offers my favorite color (light pink) and her products are timeless and classy with a modern twist.  There is currently a whole lot of stuff from her recent collections that I would love to add to my own closet so my most recent Polyvore set is a wish list of those items.  You can view it in full on Polyvore to see the detailed product pages for each item.

Screen Shot 2015-12-27 at 6.32.21 PM

11 Responses to “My Current Kate Spade Wish List”

1. Those shoes are amazing!!
    Michelle | Pop Culture Cottage recently posted…Life Lately, Winter Break Week 2My Profile

2. Everything on this list is fabulous – I love Kate Spade as well :)
    Danielle @ From Girlie to Nerdy recently posted…January 6 on 6: WhiteMy Profile

3. Mariah says:

That polka dot scarf though! Scarves are my favorite accessory and I love purchasing new ones. It adds flavor to any outfit I wear.
    Mariah recently posted…End of Year Book ReviewMy Profile

We want the same pair of shoes and the same phone case! Great minds think alike ;)
    Alexa S. recently posted…A Truthwitch Affair: Safiya’s PlaylistMy Profile

5. Joie Fatale says:

OMG! Kate Spade makes such simply beautiful things!
    Joie Fatale recently posted…52 Lists: Week 1-Goals and Dreams for 2016My Profile

6. Kay Nyman says:

Such lovely things! I adore that rotary phone compact!
    Kay Nyman recently posted…FOCUS: My Two Favorite Productivity MethodsMy Profile

So many adorable things. I love Kate Spade!
    Rachel recently posted…A Day of Bavarian CastlesMy Profile

8. I also love Kate Spade!! I’m not a big label person, but I mean a cupcake purse!! That’s always a yes for me! Plus she always has kitschy stuff like purses shaped like presents and hearts and candy and stuff like that. Also I love light pink and gold, so YAY!!
    Michelle @ Pink Polka Dot Books recently posted…New YA Releases For The Week Of 1/3My Profile

Those shoes!! So pretty!
    Sara Strauss recently posted…My 2016 ResolutionsMy Profile

10. So many cute things! I’ve been wanting a new wallet and I’m torn between Kate Spade and Furla. Although I’m definitely leaning towards Furla. Of course they’re both way more than I want to spend, so I might be sticking with my current one :D
    Tiffany (About to Read) recently posted…2016 Basically Sucks So FarMy Profile