Wedding Stuff: My Bridesmaids Are Magical!

Last night, I had a little get together so I could ask all of the girls I’m closest with to be my bridesmaids! I have 12 girls in all which is actually a pretty big number but I can’t help how many wonderful people are in my life!  I decided I wanted to continue along with the Harry Potter theme of our engagement and luckily, Andrew is an amazing artist who helped make it happen! He created the design below for me to use as mini art prints to give to each of the girls when I asked them.  He also customized each one depending on the girls hair color and Hogwarts house!  I cannot stop looking at them and I’m so glad he printed a few extra so I could keep some as a remembrance for myself<3

RachelGault_web-01CassieRose_web-01 LaurenSchlendorf_web-01 MolyGallagher_web-01

Luckily everyone I asked said yes!  Here are a few photos from last night (before they’ve been properly edited because I’m too excited to wait to post them)!  I’m having two Maid of Honors (although one is a Matron of Honor).  Two of the girls live in Florida so they’re not in the bridesmaid photo but I’m thinking of photoshopping them in<3  Some of the girl you may recognize from the blogging world are Melissa, Cassie and not pictured because Florida, Kristin and Rachel!  There’s also a photo of me with my wonderful parents!  Yesterday was their 38 year wedding anniversary and they’re still the happiest couple I know.  Seeing their relationship over the years has set the bar high and helped me determine how wonderful love can truly be (so cheesy but true!) which is why I know that marrying Andrew is the best decision ever<3

25 Responses to “Wedding Stuff: My Bridesmaids Are Magical!”

1. Wow, I LOVE those cards! This is so cute <3 <3 <3 Congratulations!
    Natalie Patalie recently posted…Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell – Full Review!My Profile

2. Natasha says:

Kristin, I loooove your blog! I follow you on Instagram and here, you are just my inspiration! Congratulations! <3

I can’t deal with all the adorable happening in this post.
    B recently posted…5 Fandom Friday: 5 Favorite Things About AutumnMy Profile

4. Melificent says:

I am loving every second of this!

OMG! Love this! Andrew’s art is great! So cute that you customized it!
    Sara Strauss recently posted…Hogwarts Story TagMy Profile

6. Angela says:

Such a great theme <3! I'm so jealous! :) And so nice everybody said yes! <3 LOVE the art!

x Angela // geekybrunette.wordpress.com
    Angela recently posted…Geektalk // Supernatural Season 6, Episode 15My Profile

7. Kay Nyman says:

These are so fantastic! I do hope you keep sharing pieces of your wedding theme….it’s just great!
    Kay Nyman recently posted…5 Fandom Friday: Five Favorite Things About AutumnMy Profile

I’m planning on it! I just don’t want to go overboard on wedding posts lol! And though most people would assume our theme is Harry Potter, we’re actually going with space! That way we can incorporate Star Wars, Doctor Who, Firefly etc!

8. Nina says:

OMG LOVE IT!!! Your fiance is so creative! Please tell me you’re having a Harry Potter themed wedding too :D
    Nina recently posted…Punch It, Chewie!My Profile

We’re actually going with a space theme! We want to incorporate as much fandom stuff as we can so that way we’ll also have so Star Wars, Doctor Who, Firefly etc!

Love this! So excited to be a bridesmaid :)
    Rachel recently posted…Snoopy + Belle In Fashion + GiveawayMy Profile

10. 12 is A TON!!! You are lucky to have so many good friends :) Love the pictures and the HP/Tiffany combo!
    Tiffany (About to Read) recently posted…Fairytale Fashions: Updated Library TourMy Profile

Thank you!! I’m so happy everyone said yes. I’m hoping we’ll have every guy walk with two girls to balance it out but so far my fiancé has only decided on three people lol!

11. Crystal says:

SUPER CUTE! And congrats once again!

12. Gladys says:

Oh how cute!! I love that you are continuing with the theme. The art is just amazing!!

Again, congratulations!
    Gladys recently posted…Toy Tuesday: Funko POP! Star Wars The Force Awakens FiguresMy Profile

Kristin, your engagement is so, so magical! I love how you asked these girls to be your bridesmaids! <3

14. […] and I’m like IDK, I’ve never done this before! *shrugs*)  While the engagement and the asking of bridesmaids was all Harry Potter themed, Andrew and I have actually settled on SPACE as our wedding […]

15. […] and I’m like IDK, I’ve never done this before! *shrugs*)  While the engagement and the asking of bridesmaids was all Harry Potter themed, Andrew and I have actually settled on SPACE as our wedding theme.  We […]