The Next 10 Things in my Netflix Queue

I’m always posting about books that I’m reading or planning on reading so I thought it would be fun to compile a list of the next 10 things I have in my Netflix queue.  I only have 3 episodes left of The 100 and then I’ll be starting something new (but I’m not sure what yet!).  Let me know what you think I should watch next in the comments, and tell me whats in your queue!

Netflix2

1) Doctor Who Season 8 – I’m a failure Whovian who never finished the last season while it was airing because I still really dislike Clara :-/

2) The Witches of East End – I believe this series is based on a book by Melissa de la Cruz and it centers around a family of witches who live on Long Island.

3) Sense8 – This a Netflix original series that I’ve heard such incredible things about so I need to watch it.  It centers around a group of people all over the world who’s lives are linked.

4) Gilmore Girls – I started watching the first season of Gilmore Girls in May but I was told to put it on hold until the Fall so that is what I did! I have no idea why I didn’t watch the series when it aired on TV but I’m loving it so far!

5) Once Upon a Time Seasons 2-4 – I’ve only seen the first season and about half of season 2 (which I’m going to start over because I must’ve been multitasking) but I really want to see the Frozen season so I think it’s time to catch up!

6) Beauty and the Beast – In all honesty, this doesn’t look great but it’s only two seasons and I really like Kristin Kreuk fromSmallville and Eurotrip so why not.

7) Alias – Another show that I have no idea how I missed when it was on.  I like spies and badass female protagonists so this seems right up my alley!

8) Ripper Street – I love reading about Jack the Ripper and I since I very much enjoy British drama I think this show will cater to my interests.  Plus, Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) has just been added to the cast so it’s a great motivation to catch up!

9) RWBY – RWBY is originally a YouTube series about a group of four girls who fight crime and monsters. Yes please.

10) InuYasha – This is an anime series created by Rumiko Takahashi (creator of Ranma!) and I’ve been meaning to watch it for ages!  It’s about a teenage girl who can time travel to feudal Japan to help a young demon.

13 Responses to “The Next 10 Things in my Netflix Queue”

Sense8 is on my list to watch, I’ve heard good things about it although I’m not sure exactly what it’s all about yet haha xoxo
    Cate recently posted…Things That Make You Go Oooooo (August 2015)My Profile

We don’t have Netflix here in Italy, but I’m waiting for the new season of Once Upon A Time since it’s my favorite TV series (aside PLL) and I’m catching up with season 3 of Ripper Street, because it’s awesome! I started Beauty and the Beast last year, but I was a bit bored and I abandoned it.
    Alice recently posted…My Hogwarts Story TagMy Profile

3. I loved Witches of East End! I watched most of the episodes but never made the time to finish the series. I plan to at some point, but I’m sad because it got cancelled and I don’t want an end-of-season/show cliffhanger :(

ALSO Sense8 is incredibly cool! It’s crazy and confusing but stick with it; it’s pretty awesome.

4. jessica says:

inuyasha is my favorite anime <3

5. I’m glad you are loving the Gilmore Girls!! It’s definitely one of my favorite tv shows, and I love rewatching the episodes :)
    Jordin @ A Bottomless Book Bag recently posted…The Mediator Series (Re)read Along | Intro & Sign-UpsMy Profile

6. Kay Nyman says:

Sense 8 is next on my list to start – I’ve had many people recommend it so I’m excited to give it a try!
    Kay Nyman recently posted…WIP Wednesday + Life TalkMy Profile

7. Sense 8 is in my queue too! It looks SO good! The 100 is in there, too. I’ve heard great things about it!

Sense8 is FANTASTIC! It’s mind-blowingly good! You will love it! OUAT is one of my favorites and I’m looking forward to the next season. I only watched the first season of The 100 and really enjoyed it, so it’s next on my list!
    Sara Strauss recently posted…Watch | Read | Listen {September 2015}My Profile

9. How are you liking The 100? I have it in my queue because I’ve heard good things, but I’m still not very excited about it.

I think Once Upon a Time will be a good choice if you can binge watch. I just enjoy the story so much better when I can watch the episodes back to back.

Gilmore Girls is hilarious and good if you want a contempt. Witches of East End is also awesome, but better on a binge.
    Tiffany (About to Read) recently posted…Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in BetweenMy Profile

10. I also want to watch Sense8. I’ve been seeing it everywhere it seems like. I started watching season 4 of OUAT, but I have to say it’s my least favorite so far. I also just binge-watched Rectify on Netflix. It is an amazing show that is SO emotional… I definitely recommend on a day (or days) when you don’t have real life to live :)
    Michelle @ Pink Polka Dot Books recently posted…So Obsessed…. (10)My Profile

Ripper Street is on Netflix now?! I’ve been wanting to watch it but haven’t been able to find it to stream anywhere! I really enjoyed Witches of East End (so bummed it got cancelled) and Sense8 was very interesting. I think you’ll like it!
    Rachel recently posted…Fun Findings Friday #141My Profile

I’m bookmarking this post for future reference! I really do mean to start The 100, but I have to catch up on OUAT (missed most of last season) and keep watching Alias (I’m really enjoying it) first ;) I’m a sloooooow TV show watcher, TBH. Keep having more shows to add to my queue!