Fall To Do List <3

I’m so excited for Fall. Like SO excited.  I decided to put together a list of things I want to make sure I do so I can fully enjoy the season and I just got Photoshop(!!!) so I used this opportunity to test it out!  Yay learning!  What activities are you looking forward to this Fall?  Or do you wish Summer would last a little longer?

Fall To Do List

Bloglovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ YouTube ♥ Goodreads ♥ Pinterest

Kristin

13 Responses to “Fall To Do List <3”

Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and Hocus Pocus are my top priorities during Fall! Love your list :)
    Alice recently posted…7 Things I’m Looking Forward ToMy Profile

2. GREAT list. I love that you ended it all with beating Luigi’s Mansion. So jealous you’re in NY and can just pop by Central Park to enjoy the AMAZING New York City in the fall!
    Kendall Ashley recently posted…Everyday Cosplay: Katniss EverdeenMy Profile

3. Christa Mae says:

I’m gonna need a recipe for alcoholic butterbeer so I can drink it all season! K? Thanks <3
    Christa Mae recently posted…SHHHH I’m still here!My Profile

4. Kay Nyman says:

Excellent list! Yes for HP marathons – ooo and Cabin in the Woods! That movie was so much fun, in such unexpected ways.
    Kay Nyman recently posted…Artist Interview: Meet Liana Kangas Neff!My Profile

I approve of your fall to do list! I definitely want to go apple/pumpkin picking, walk in Central Park and visit Sleepy Hollow again (it’s fun!).
    Alexa S. recently posted…It Runs in the Family: Prince of the DamnedMy Profile

Love your list, and it’s making me excited for fall!

I’ll actually be on your coast & thank you for reminding me about Sleepy Hollow. I’m going to see if I can swing that while I’m on your Eastern shores. :)
    Alice recently posted…RSW 2015: Week 11 & 12My Profile

7. Gillian says:

I want to visit Sleepy Hollow too! Fall is always so busy for me on weekends though. Also, alcoholic butterbeer is great!

All of these things sound so fab! I love fall (in the north)! Come visit for HHN!
    Rachel recently posted…Fun Findings Friday #141My Profile

9. #1 has been on my list ever since I moved to New York, but between teaching and finding the time to head south, we haven’t visited Sleepy Hollow yet! Have you ever gone before?

10. […] of my goals for the Fall season was to beat Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon for Nintendo 3DS and I’m so happy to say that I […]