5 Fandom Friday: My Comfort Films

I’ve always had a set of films that I could go back to again and again whenever I’m in need of comfort.  They’re the movies that I love to watch curled up under a blanket with a hot cup of tea and just thinking about them puts a smile on my face.  Sometimes I’ll spend an hour or more browsing through the available titles on Netflix in the hopes of watching something new but I inevitably end up watching one of the films below.  I can recite almost all of the lines to each since I’ve spent so much time with all these characters over the years!

1) Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 7.50.41 AM
Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 7.50.41 AM
Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 7.50.41 AM
March 13th – My Fictional BFF’s
March 20th – My Comfort Films
March 27th – One Fandom Item Styled Five Different Ways

11 Responses to “5 Fandom Friday: My Comfort Films”

Yes to all of these, I haven’t watched Mean Girls in forever I definitely need to do that soon! xoxo

Yes to Avengers and Mean Girls! I could watch both of those 100 times in a row and never get tired!

3. Christa Mae says:

I waffled for so long over whether Harry Potter should be on my list. I think it’s #6, just because whenever I watch one I want to watch them all & that’s a big commitment. Prisoner of Azkaban would have been my pick, too, had it squeaked into the top 5 :)

4. Another The Two Towers mate! Yay :D

5. I love the movies that I’ve watched over and over again!! Mean Girls is definitely one of them… because it’s SO FETCH!! Others for me are The Mighty Ducks, Varsity Blues, and I added a new one: Silver Linings Playbook!!

6. This is a great list! Mean Girls always puts a smile on my face!

7. Katya Owu says:

I love all of these films but I can’t believe I forgot about Mean Girls!! Such a classic :D

8. Joie Fatale says:

Oh Mean Girls! Always a pick me up!

9. Yes! Avengers! I have gotten so into the Marvel Universe lately.

I loved seeing your favorite comfort films, and am unnaturally pleased that these are among my favorites as well. The Avengers movie is one I’ve seen over and over, and just think it’s awesome every single time!