I tend to be a quieter person (depending on the circumstances). I enjoy connecting with people one on one but when I’m in a large group I usually feel kind of overwhelmed and wishing I was home with a good book instead. I’ve always been a great listener and everyone tells me I’m really supportive and I offer helpful and insightful advice. I tend to get along best with strong-minded individuals who are more outgoing than I am. I had such a fun time thinking of which fictional characters I would get along the best with and why I could see us being best friends. Here’s my list!
1) Luna Lovegood – Luna is wacky and I love her to pieces. I would be so interested in hearing her speak about her theories and thoughts that I could picture us having plenty of tea dates together. (Sorry guys, you know I can’t go a blog post without mentioning Harry Potter at least once!)
2) Celaena Sardothien – Caelena is such a brave and fierce heroine. I would happy to help her do research about what could possibly be going on in the castle and I would totally cover for her when need be.
3) Belle – Belle is more introspective than the other characters I would call my BFF’s, but I just know we would chat about books together for HOURS on end. Plus, she seems generous and I bet she would let me walk around her library.
4) Veronica Mars – I appreciate Veronica’s snark and I would love to be there to help her sort out her ongoing issues with Logan because they’re perfect together.
5) Echo – Echo is hilariously snarky and puts up a strong front to protect the people she loves. She’s loyal and caring and we have the same taste in food (plus we live in the same city which is super convenient). I would love to be able to call her a friend!