5 Fandom Friday: Books I’ve Bought But Haven’t Read Yet

I have a bad habit of continuing to buy books… LOTS of books when I haven’t read a lot of the ones already sitting on my bookshelf.  I’ve made resolution after resolution to stop doing this but when I walk into a bookstore and see a shiny new book sitting there all lonely, I can’t help but want to pick it up and give it a good home.  It just seems like the right thing to do.  Granted, sometimes I receive books from publishers in an exchange for an honest review so that will dictate what I read, but I still want to get better about reading what I own.  Here are 5 books that I’ve already purchased that are sitting in my TBR pile.

Alienated by Melissa Landers

Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 7.50.41 AM
March 6th – Favorite Snacks/Drinks To Consume While Blogging
March 13th – My Fictional BFF’s
March 20th – My Comfort Films
March 27th – One Fandom Item Styled Five Different Ways
 Screen Shot 2014-10-26 at 6.58.06 PM

12 Responses to “5 Fandom Friday: Books I’ve Bought But Haven’t Read Yet”

1. Katya Owu says:

The cover for Alienated is so pretty!

LOL I read that one book title as “Amy and Rory!” I need more sleep.

3. Christa Mae says:

All of these are on my TBR list… but I do not own them… yet. :)

4. Joana says:

I have a couple of those books on my list as well…OH the troubles of loving books. haha :)

5. I LOVE the cover for Crown of Midnight! I’m putting that on hold at the library right now for the cover alone!

6. Gaby says:

These covers all look so interesting! I love cover art! ;)

Some of those are mine too, and I have the exact same problem. I can’t resist buying new books but I have so many sitting on my shelves languishing!

8. I’ve heard so much good for All The Bright Places so I definitely want to read that!

And I also really enjoyed Alienated but not OH MY GOD THAT BOOK WAS SO GOOD much. I do recommend it, though! Happy reading <3

9. Ooooh All the Bright Places was SO good and so heartbreaking!!
    Crown of Midnight was AMAZING. I liked Throne of Glass but really CoM and Heir of Fire TOTALLY blew me away! :)

10. […] Figures February 13th – Favorite Fictional Couples I Ship (Valentine’s Day) February 20th – Things I’ve Bought But Haven’t Read/Watched/Played Yet February 27th – Characters I Would Name My Kids After March 6th – Favorite Snacks/Drinks To […]