5 Fandom Friday: 5 Favorite Funko Pop Figures I Own

Since Funko pop figures are released in collections, I thought it was only fair to group my favorites into collections.  I had a serious Funko addiction when they first started being released and I have more of them than any one person needs but I only brought a small portion of them with me when I moved.  Here are the ones I love the most from my collection!

Gandalf

Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset

Helmeted Loki (I was SO happy a new version of this one was released for Thor: The Dark World)

Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset

Princess Bubblegum and Marceline

Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset

All of my Disney Funkos! Especially hipster Ariel and my Beauty & the Beast ones <3

Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset

Robocop and Rocketeer

Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset

Loading InLinkz ...

PAST & UPCOMING TOPICS

Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 7.50.41 AM
Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 7.50.41 AM
Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 7.50.41 AM
Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 7.50.41 AM
February 6th – Favorite Funko Pop Figures
February 13th – Favorite Fictional Couples I Ship (Valentine’s Day)
February 20th – Things I’ve Bought But Haven’t Read/Watched/Played Yet
February 27th – Characters I Would Name My Kids After
Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 7.50.41 AM
March 6th – Favorite Snacks/Drinks To Consume While Blogging
March 13th – My Fictional BFF’s
March 20th – My Comfort Films
March 27th – One Fandom Item Styled Five Different Ways
 Screen Shot 2014-10-26 at 6.58.06 PM

16 Responses to “5 Fandom Friday: 5 Favorite Funko Pop Figures I Own”

1. OMG I can’t pick a favourite!!

I love that you have a great mix of characters!

Your Disney Funkos are adorable xoxo

4. Kay Nyman says:

Love POPs!! I’m currently working on filling out the Firefly collection – I’ve got Wash, Jayne, and Mal’s on the way…still need Kaylee and Zoe!

5. Jessie says:

Gosh these are so cute. Where have they been all my life. I’m now adding the Rocketeer to my want list! :)

6. Mindy says:

I love all of your Disney Funkos, especially the Beauty and the Beast ones!

7. I love all the Beauty and the Beast ones, tooooo <3

8. Brittany B says:

Oh, I need more of these. Specifically hipster Ariel and the Beauty and the Beast. Smaug is also on my wish list.

I just found your blog and I’m obsessed! Following you everywhere.

9. Robocop, Rocketer, Loki and Gandalf are some of the most detailed vinyl Pops I’ve seen!

10. Usagi says:

Okay, I need Rocketeer in my collection and I still need to get Robocop. I love your set!!

11. Gaby says:

I’ve seen theFrozen ones and they’re so cute! And look at that Mrs. Potts! Jeez ya’ll are making me want these!

12. Megan says:

AWWWW the lil CHIP! I LOVE IT! Don’t think I’ve ever seen Tink either she is GORG and I would love to have Hipster Ariel, I think those are so funny! What a fun cosplay group that would be! xx

I have not bought ANY of the Disney Pops because I know if I do, I will never stop! They are all too cute! And totally agree with you about Loki. I wanted a helmeted Loki so bad when I found out they’d made them for the first Thor movie.

14. Nina says:

Your little Rocketeer Pop! is SOO cute!! Your Disney collection is quite amazeballs too, I need that Mrs. Potts and Chip set in my life ♡

15. Oh my word, I LOVE the Gandalf and Loki dolls! Definitely need to add those guys to my collection! :)

I have Belle and I love her! Hipster Ariel is awesome! So cute!