Top 10 TV Shows, Top 7 Movies & Top 5 Broadway/Off-Broadway Shows

I decided to lump together all of my favorite performances into one big best of 2014 wrap up post so I’m not overwhelming anyone today!  I split both television shows and movies into two top 5 lists, one being the best of 2014, and one being the best of what I watched in 2014.  And Don’t forget to check out the Top 10 Comics, and Top 10 Books!  What were your favorite tv shows, films and plays this year?

Top 5 TV Shows of 2014

1) Guardians of the Galaxy
2) Captain America: The Winter Soldier
3) The LEGO Movie
4) Into the Woods
5) The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Top 2 (New to Me) Movies in 2014

1) The Princess Bride (I KNOW! You can read my review here)
2) How to Train Your Dragon

Top 5 Broadway Or Off-Broadway Shows of 2014

1) Heathers
2) Aladdin
3) Of Mice and Men
4) Cinderella
5) Matilda
BONUS: Peter Pan Live (Read my review here!)
Peter Pan and Captain Hook

14 Responses to “Top 10 TV Shows, Top 7 Movies & Top 5 Broadway/Off-Broadway Shows”

1. Meghan Sara says:

This post makes me want to stay in and marathon Veronica Mars! Great picks!

2. Chrissie says:

I’m so glad Heathers has made it’s way onto the stage ! It’s one of my fave films. I hope it makes it’s way to England.

I forget sometimes that Chris O’Dowd is so tall but I still wouldn’t have imagined him as Lenny in Of Mice and Men.

Heathers was by far the best show I saw this year!! You should absolutely download the soundtrack if you love the movie!

And OMG I know! I went to see Of Mice and Men solely for Chris O’Dowd because IT Crowd and boy did he deliver! His hand movements and mannerisms were spot on! I even enjoyed James Franco who I don’t normally like very much.

3. I love that you added Broadway/Off Broadway shows to your list! :)

4. Mercedes says:

So you pretty much love all the sames things I do! Can we be friends lol ?? Reading this post just reminded to download The Heather Musical album for my iphone.

5. Usagi says:

I love Arrow and The Flash. I’m kinda obsessed with the shows right now. I need to watch the second season of Pushing Daisies.

I really wish I could of seen Heathers Musical.

I love your list! I agree with most of your movies and TV shows!

7. Erin Radler says:

Man, you clearly have good taste in entertainment. I approve of the very first one listed — Parks and Rec. Not gonna lie, I’ve watched the whole series about 7 times. I’m not even ashamed.

That’s super impressive! And definitely nothing to be ashamed about. I don’t think anyone could possibly have too much Leslie Knoppe or Ron Swanson in their lives.

8. […] can view my end of year book survey!  And Don’t forget to check out the Top 10 Comics, and Top 10 TV Shows, Top 7 Movies, & Top 5 Broadway/Off Broadway Shows of 2014! What were your favorite books this year?  Is there anything your particularly looking forward to […]