5 Fandom Friday: Geeky Clothing Items I Need In My Closet Immediately

Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 7.48.24 AM

It’s time for the next installment of 5 Fandom Friday!  Today’s topic is near and dear to my heart because it combines my two biggest loves- fashion, and fandoms.  For those that don’t know I attended college at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, so fashion has always been a major aspect of my life.  And just from the general internet, I think it’s pretty clear that I’m super passionate about lots of fandoms, but my big two are comics and Harry Potter. So anyway, clothes!  These are the top five things I need in my closet immediately!

Black Milk Clothing Harley Quinn Reversible Skater Dress – This dress is part of BlackMilk’s next collection “Hot Mess” and comes out next week! I just reached my 50 pieces so they sent me a gift voucher for $130 and now I’m even more excited to make my next purchases!

Vena Dress – I have been eyeing this Venasaur dress on Etsy for quite some time.  It’s such an adorable interpretation of one of my favorite Pokemon so I think it’s only a matter of time before I add it to my collection!

Harry Potter Student Uniform Dress – I just stumbled upon this dress on the Hot Topic website the other day and I adore the way it’s been styled! I already have a pair of the Ravenclaw knee high socks so all I need is the dress and the sweater to complete the look!4

Battlestar Galactica Admiral Skirt & Silk Double Tank – These gorgeous high fashion pieces of apparel are designed by a new clothing label called Cozday Clothing.  They’re a little on the expensive side, but a girl can dream.  The skirt was fashioned after Admiral Adama’s uniform and the silk tank is a high fashion interpretation of the double tanks worn by Viper pilots.
5New Batgirl Redesign Hoodie – I am basically obsessed with the new Batgirl redesign and I was astounded when this amazing hoodie appeared online within days of the new announcement.  I love that the shoulder even include the snaps on Batgirl’s new threads.  I only wish it were 1) available to purchase and 2) purple instead of grey.

Which clothing items are you lusting after?  Tweet me your list and I’ll add a link to your blog post in the list below!

The Nerdy Girlie

Little Kitty Becca

Travis The Grimm

Cateaclysmic

Book Yum

Nerdjoy

Mesulli’s Medley of Musings

It’s Always October, Isn’t It?

Shiny Life Blog

A Nudge in the Right Direction

Le Fancy Geek

Gifts For Gamers and Geeks

Nerd Heart

Syrco Owl

Bloglovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ YouTube ♥ Goodreads ♥ Pinterest

20 Responses to “5 Fandom Friday: Geeky Clothing Items I Need In My Closet Immediately”

I love that Batgirl hoodie! And how awesome of Black Milk to send you a gift card!

2. Chrissie says:

I actually didn’t recognise the uniform as being BSG inspired until I read your caption. The Batwoman hoodie is so cool.

3. Sophia says:

I love the Batgirl hoodie! I can see my wishlist growing longer and longer with this Friday’s them! :)

4. Melissa says:

I love Batgirl and would totally wear that hoodie everywhere. It’s amazing!

5. Sierra says:

I actually had my eye on the Hogwarts dress, too! And a pair of the Hufflepuff socks. Oh, Harry Potter.

Here is mine!

6. Aaahh, that Batgirl hoodie is AMAZING! Great list!

7. Kendall says:

Oh my word, that Batgirl hoodie is amazing! I wish it was available to buy, too! It’s too cute!!!

8. I’ve been wanting that Harley Quinn dress too! You should totally use your voucher on it. You’ll look so cute in it!

9. Neri says:

This particular friday five is making my wallet weep. You’re all too good at finding epic stuff! I’m especially loving that BSG skirt. Very classy.

10. Claire says:

I love that Batgirl hoody!

11. Travis says:

That Batgirl hoodie is so pretty! Thanks for adding my link! :D

12. Erini says:

That Batgirl hoodie! *swoon*

13. Liz Keysmash says:

LOVE that Harry Potter uniform dress! These are all great picks!

14. Megan says:

I LOVE all of these! The Pokemon dress, the BSG dress is stunning!! xx

15. […] 3rd: Gateway Fandoms That Made Me Who I Am Today October 10th: Geeky Clothing Items I Need In My Closet Immediately October 17th: Characters I’d Love To Dress Up As For Halloween October 24th: My Must See List of […]

16. […] 3rd: Gateway Fandoms That Made Me Who I Am Today October 10th: Geeky Clothing Items I Need In My Closet Immediately October 17th: Characters I’d Love To Dress Up As For Halloween October 24th: My Must See List of […]

17. […] 3rd: Gateway Fandoms That Made Me Who I Am Today October 10th: Geeky Clothing Items I Need In My Closet Immediately October 17th: Characters I’d Love To Dress Up As For Halloween October 24th: My Must See List of […]